In hopes of keeping the flow of great silent auction items coming in we are extending the deadline by one week. Donation forms are now due by Friday, April 19. You can find the form here: http://www.arlisna.org/donationform.taf

Thanks to all who have donated to the Silent Auction so far. We have received some great donations. Check them out in the Pinterest gallery: http://pinterest.com/arlispasadena/silent-auction-pasadena-edition/

~Teresa Soleau (and Chizu Morihara)

Silent Auction Co-Chairs

Inline image 1

Conference websiteBlogFacebookPinterestTwitter