[log in to unmask]" alt="ARLIS_Pasadena2013">

It is not too late to add the invaluable Postcards from The Edge: Television & Media Industries workshop to your schedule!

Over the years this hands-on workshop format has provided practical information to librarians in important subjects related to art librarianship, preparing us to better serve our users. From Theatre Studies in Atlanta to Landscape Architecture in Boston to Film Studies in Toronto, this workshop has made a real impact!

In this sixth Postcards from the Edge installment, Nedda Ahmed and Lea Whittington will cover some of the most timely and useful resources available related to the Television and Media industries. Sign up to learn

To add the workshop to your existing registration call or email ARLIS/NA Customer Care: [log in to unmask] or 1-800-817-0621, ext. 450

If you haven't registered yet, do so online here: https://www.arlisna.org/pasadena2013/registration.html

View the workshop in the online program here: http://arlisna2013.sched.org/event/4518d58c088edadd5a36ae607b79f991

Nancy Norris, Pasadena 2013 Publicity Chair

See our Website, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for more conference information.