Greetings Architecture Section members, and anyone interested in joining the section! I hope to see many of you at the Architecture Section meeting at the upcoming ARLIS/NA conference in Pasadena. The meeting is scheduled for 12:15-1:30 on Friday, April 26. Feel free to bring a lunch and multi-task during this lunchtime meeting.

We are beginning to assemble the agenda for this year's meeting. If you have items you would like to include please send me an email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. I would like to leave ample time to discuss the ideas that came out of the section's strategic plan discussion earlier this year, but there is also time to discuss additional topics, so feel free to propose them!

Preliminary Agenda

*         Review the Architecture Section's Strategic Plan discussion.

*         Report from the section's ad-hoc committee on options for implementing the ideas generated during the discussion earlier this year.

*         AASL Conference Report (Janine Henri)

*         SAH Liaison  update (Ann Whiteside)

*         SAHARA proposal (Ann Whiteside)

*         Avery Index Users Group (last 30 minutes)

Avery Index Users Group meeting
In order to make the best use of the conference schedule, the last 30 minutes of our longer-than-usual time slot is for the Avery Index Users Group. Attendees are welcome to come to either the Architecture Section meeting or the Avery Index Users Group meeting or both meetings. Look for more details on the Avery Index Users Group meeting to come from Ted Goodman soon.

-Amy
Amy Trendler
Architecture Section Moderator and
Architecture Librarian
University Libraries...A destination for research, learning, and friends

Ball State University       765-285-5858
Muncie, IN 47306         [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The University Libraries provide services that
support student pursuits for academic success
and faculty endeavors for knowledge creation
and classroom instruction.

http://www.bsu.edu/library