Hi everybody,

I wanted to let you know that the Reference & Information Services Section is scheduled to meet Friday, April 26, 12:30-1:30 p.m in Conference Center 214. Please feel free to bring your lunch to munch on.

We're excited to update you on major projects co-moderators Amy Ballmer and I have been working toward during this past year, talk about the conference and members' contributions, and also to engender discussion on how best RISS can serve you. If you have something you'd like to add to the RISS meeting agenda, please contact me directly by Monday, April 16th.

Also, while scoping out the conference program, please keep in mind the session The Evolution of Art Reference and Instruction: Outreach, Overlay, Online, featuring RISS members Audrey Ferrie, Michael Wirtz, Kim Detterbeck, and Liv Valmestad.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Pasadena!

-Your RISS Moderator, Emilee Mathews

--
Emilee Mathews, MA, MLS
Interim Head, Fine Arts Library