Just a reminder about today's ARLIS/NA lunchtime chat.  Join us at http://arlisna.speeqe.com/. There is no need to pre-register - simply head to this URL when the chat is about to begin.  When you enter the chatroom, type in /nick [Your Name]  to change the generic, assigned nickname to your actual name.

Chats are free and anyone may attend. Sharing and discussion are encouraged during this interactive event, so bring your questions and ideas! (Chats are text-based, similar to having an IM conversation - no audio involved).

> Preparing for Pasadena: Crafting Your 2013 ARLIS/NA Conference Experience
>
> Friday, April 5th, 2013
> 11am Pacific - 12pm Mountain - 1pm Central - 2pm Eastern
>
> Guests:
> Cathy Billings, Brand Library & Art Center
> Sarah Sherman, Getty Research Institute
> Alyssa Resnick, Glendale Public Library
> Lynda Bunting, Blum & Poe
>
> Please join us for an informal and informative discussion about the ARLIS/NA community and our upcoming conference! Learn more about fun things to do in Pasadena, tips for getting the most out of your conference experience, resources available for first-time attendees, and how to get involved in ARLIS/NA. This pre-conference Lunchtime Chat with Cathy Billings and Sarah Sherman (Program Co-Chairs) and Alyssa Resnick and Lynda Bunting (Local Arrangements Co-Chairs) is your chance to ask questions, share advice, and get ready for our meeting!
>
> Chats are free and anyone may attend.  Hope to see you there!
>
> --
> Patrick Tomlin
> Alice Whiteside
> ARLIS/NA Professional Development Education Sub-Committee

Patrick L. Tomlin, Ph.D.
Head: Art + Architecture Library
Virginia Tech
100 Cowgill Hall