Hi Peter,

I still have a bunch of those University Prints kicking around here.
Other libraries at the University of Toronto have the catalogs for different sets:

Student series K: Mediaeval art;
University prints. Series C. Later Italian art; 500 plates to accompany Outlines for the study of art, volume II;
University prints. Series B. Early Italian art; 500 plates to accompany Outlines for the study of art, volume I;
The University prints. Student series D. Art of the Netherlands and Germany; five hundred reproductions illustrating the Flemish, Dutch, and German schools of painting, from the early fifteenth to the eighteenth century; German sculpture from the eleventh to the seventeenth century.

If you have the room, I would accept the donation.  Like the Carnegie Art Sets (a topic which I am researching), I think these early teaching aids have the potential for interesting research projects down the line.

My 2 cents.

Cheers,

Margaret