Register now for the ARLIS/NA 41st Annual Conference to take advantage of early bird pricing!

Registration fees for members, affiliate organization members, and non-members will increase by $100 starting April 4th.

To make sure you get your place in the workshop or tour of your choice, be sure to register before the early bird deadline—end of the day on Wednesday, April 3rd!

After the early bird registration deadline has passed ARLIS/NA will invite members of the interested public to register for select workshops and tours without registering for the full conference. Members of the public who take advantage of this opportunity will pay the regular price of the workshop or tour as listed in the program, as well as a $15 administrative fee.

In making these programs available to our non-art and design librarian colleagues and other interested persons we showcase ARLIS/NA’s strengths and raise awareness of the Society and its mission.

Don’t wait! Visit the conference website registration page and the online program today!

Art Libraries Society of North America annual conference

April 25-29, 2013

Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena, CA

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Nancy Norris, Pasadena 2013 Publicity Chair

See our Website, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for more conference information.