I whole-heartedly agree with Ted about the great conference and terrific
work the Pasadena CPAC did.  This was definitely one of the best conferences
of the many great ones I have had the pleasure of attending.  And thanks to
Debbie Kempe for her terrific term as President.

And I also thank the DSA committee and join Eumie in congratulating Ted on
the so well deserved DSA.  Thanks for all you have done for the Society and
the profession!

All best,

Eric

--