A reminder that all Pratt-SILS students past and present are invited to drinks and snacks at the upcoming ARLIS/NA Conference. See invitation below.
Ken Soehner
________________________________
From: Soehner, Ken
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pratt-SILS alums & students gathering at ARLIS conference, Saturday April 27, 5 pm

All Pratt-SILS students past and present are invited to drinks and snacks at the upcoming ARLIS/NA Conference. We will meet in in Charlie’s Bar<http://www.sheratonpasadena.com/gallery/bar/charlies_bar> at the Pasadena Sheraton from 5:00 to 6:00 on Saturday, April 27th. It is not essential to RSVP, but it would be helpful to have an idea how many to expect, so if you can, please let me know if you plan to attend.

Many thanks to Dean Tula Giannini for sponsoring this gathering of Pratt-SILS alumni and current Pratt students.

I look forward to seeing you in Pasadena.
Ken

Kenneth Soehner
Arthur K. Watson Chief Librarian
Thomas J. Watson Library