We will be gathering in the beautiful and historic Pasadena Civic Auditorium to hear our keynote speaker, Piotr Adamczyk, Program Manager, Google Cultural Institute and to celebrate the accomplishments of our members and the progress of our organization. President Deborah Kempe will preside and travel awards, book awards and the Distinguished Service Award will be presented.

The Pasadena Civic Auditorium, designed by architects George Edwin Bergstrom, and Fitch Haskell, was built in 1931 and opened in 1932.  It is part of the complex of buildings that include the Pasadena Conference Center.

The Reception following the Convocation will be on the outdoor terrace.  While the temperatures that day are expected to be in the high 70's please remember that our evenings do cool down and bring an extra layer with you.  There will be a cash bar and you will receive a coupon for one free drink.  We will have some great food options for everyone, fish tacos, sliders, a pasta bar, salads, and, of course, desserts.

This event is Co-sponsored by Sotheby's Institute of Art and ProQuest.

Dawn Henney, Publicity Committee

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Conference website<http://www.arlisna.org/pasadena2013/> - Blog<http://arlisnapasadena.wordpress.com/> - Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ArlisNaPasadena> - Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/arlispasadena/> - Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARLIS_Pasadena%20%20%20hashtag#arlis2013>