From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Finley-McGill
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Needing advice on slides and carousels

Hello art librarians,

I'd like your advice on what to do with slides and carousels that are no longer needed. We are also not interested in digitizing them unless someone felt strongly that we should. I am happy to donate them to an institution. I have been removed from art libraries for awhile and am not familiar with current practices. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

With many thanks, Jennifer

--
Jennifer Finley- McGill, MLIS
The Thacher School

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>