Hello art librarians,

I'd like your advice on what to do with slides and carousels that are no longer needed. We are also not interested in digitizing them unless someone felt strongly that we should. I am happy to donate them to an institution. I have been removed from art libraries for awhile and am not familiar with current practices. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

With many thanks, Jennifer

--
Jennifer Finley- McGill, MLIS
The Thacher School