Thanks for posting all the meeting agendas for our Pasadena conference.  We certainly do amazing work!  The agenda will not only be useful for those attending the meetings but for our members who are unable to attend.  I look forward to seeing many of you soon. I will hope to meet as many of you as possible.

Gregg

Gregory P. J. Most

Vice-President/President-Elect

Art Libraries Society of North America