Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Public Librarians SIG

The Public Librarians Special Interest Group will be meeting Friday April 26 at 4:45-5:45pm in room 206 of the Conference Center.

The agenda will include:
* Attendees updating the group on issues at their libraries
* Nominating a new coordinator
* Discussing ideas for a 2014 conference proposal

There is a chance I won't be able to attend the meeting but Cathy Billings will take my place.

If you plan on attending the meeting please let me know so we know who to expect!

Thank you!

...alyssa
Alyssa G. Resnick, MLIS

ARLIS/NA Public Librarians SIG coordinator

Local Arrangements Co-Chair
41st Annual ARLIS/NA Conference in Pasadena