The Paseo Colorado Mall isn’t just a shopping mall, it really is an extension of our conference site.  The Paseo is located right across the street from the Pasadena Convention Center.  It is an outdoor mall covering three city blocks with everything from a grocery store to a cinema, as well as major retailers, restaurants, and a wide variety of other shops and services.

There are a number of eateries with a variety of ethnic food choices.  To highlight just a few, check out the Viktor Benes Coffee Bar & Bakery for their famous Alligator (a particularly delightful pecan pastry) and the El Cholo Café, which first opened its doors in downtown LA in 1923 (have an LA Lemonade, yes, it has alcohol).

Please consider heading to the Paseo for impromptu meetings or get-togethers.  Options in the hotels are filling up and the mall has quite a few places to consider.  There are plenty of stores for shopping and even an ArcLight Cinema if you want to slip in a movie.

Click HERE for the Paseo Colorado website

El Cholo Café

Viktor Benes (located in the Gelson’s Market which also has free wifi!)

Bodega Wine Bar

Yard House

ArcLight Cinemas

More restaurant recommendations are also posted on Facebook and the Blog

And don’t forget we have our area guide ONLINE

Dawn Henney, Publicity Committee

Conference websiteBlogFacebookPinterestTwitter