From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Ciccone
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Sched and Google Calendar

Dear Colleagues,

Is it possible for Sched to sync with Google Calendar (or anything else), not just on mobile?   I have meetings that aren't listed on the official schedule, and thus can't include them.  I haven't been able to find anything on the web that even mentions that.

Thanks for your help!

Amy Ciccone
USC
Exhibits Co-Chair

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.