Hi everybody,

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in California, and hope to see both returning and prospective members at the Reference & Information Services Section meeting, which is scheduled Friday, April 26, 12:30-1:30 p.m in Conference Center 214. Please feel free to bring your lunch.

Below please find the final agenda for our meeting. Let me know if you have any questions.

All my best,
Emilee Mathews

Reference & Information Services Section Agenda

Friday, April 26, 12:30-1:30 p.m.

1.     Welcome and Introductions ~5 min

2.     Introduction of Incoming Vice-Moderator and News Editor ~5 minutes

3.   Conference sessions of interest to RISS members and RISS presenters, including RISS-”sponsored panel”  The Evolution of Art Reference and Instruction: Outreach, Overlay, Online, featuring RISS members Audrey Ferrie, Michael Wirtz, Kim Detterbeck, and Liv Valmestad. ~5 minutes

4.     Updates ~10 minutes

a.     Pathfinder Directory

b.     Multimedia Reviews

c.      RISS Blog