Hi everybody,

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in California, and hope to see both
returning and prospective members at the *Reference & Information Services
Section meeting*, which is scheduled *Friday, April 26, 12:30-1:30
p.m* in *Conference
Center 214.* Please feel free to bring your lunch.

Below please find the final agenda for our meeting. Let me know if you
haveany questions.

All my best,
Emilee Mathews

Reference & Information Services Section Agenda

Friday, April 26, 12:30-1:30 p.m.

1.     Welcome and Introductions ~5 min

2.     Introduction of Incoming Vice-Moderator and News Editor ~5 minutes

3.   Conference sessions of interest to RISS members and RISS presenters,
including RISS-”sponsored panel”  The Evolution of Art Reference and
Instruction: Outreach, Overlay,
Online<http://arlisna2013.sched.org/event/4f5edc675f8f57599fb6694bc818c152>,
featuring RISS members Audrey Ferrie, Michael Wirtz, Kim Detterbeck, and
Liv Valmestad. ~5 minutes

4.     Updates ~10 minutes

a.     Pathfinder Directory

b.     Multimedia Reviews