Dear ARLIS/NA members,

I am including the agenda for the Professional Development Committee, Education Subcommittee, and Mentoring Subcommittee below.  We welcome any member who is interested in the work of these three committees to attend the meeting on Saturday at 9:30am.

2013 ARLIS/NA Annual Meeting, Pasadena, CA

Professional Development Committee(s)

Education Sub-Committee

Mentoring Subcommittee

Saturday, April 27, 9:30-10:30am

Conference Center 204

Agenda

1.     Welcome and Introductions ~5 min

a.     Introduction of Incoming Chairs and Education Liaison ~5 min

3.     Updates from each group (highlighting Strategic Plan items) ~15 min

a.     Education Subcommittee updates – Heather Koopmans, outgoing chair

b.     Mentoring Subcommittee updates – Rachel Resnik, outgoing chair

c.      Professional Development Committee updates – Stacy Brinkman, outgoing chair

d.     Discussion of updates and old business

4.     New business – Discuss in 3 groups ~30 min

a.     Professional Development Committee

b.     Education Subcommittee

c.      Mentoring Subcommittee

Wrap up ~5 min

--