The ARTstor Travel Awards are back and they are now open to undergraduate students! This year the theme is cities: their histories and development, their depictions in art and documentation, their architecture, their ruins, their governments, their peoples, their myths.

Create an ARTstor image group or groups and a single essay of 500 words or less that creatively introduces us to a city or cities we did not know or reveals an intriguing aspect of the cities we do know. Five winning submissions will be chosen by ARTstor staff and will be featured in the Digital Library.

Deadline: Friday, May 17. Contest rules, eligibility requirements, and application instructions can be found at http://artstor.org/travelawards.

Giovanni Garcia-Fenech
Communications Manager
ARTstor