You spoke, we listened!  The Toronto conference survey results left no doubt that our attendees feel Wi-Fi connectivity is a key component to a successful conference.

The Pasadena Conference Planning Committee is pleased to announce that there will be Wi-Fi available to attendees throughout the Convention Center!

It is our hope that by providing this connectivity, attendees will enrich the conference and the conversations about it through social media. You’ll also be able to access the mobile conference schedule (SCHED), check your email, share photos and more.

TO ACCESS THE WIRELESS NETWORK:

Connect to the PCOC_visitor network

Open browser to view splash page

Enter passcode arlis2013 and agree to terms

Please note that the bandwidth ARLIS/NA has purchased is ample, but not unlimited. Should you experience a slow connection or have difficulty connecting, wait a few minutes and try again. If you are still having trouble please alert the staff at the Registration/Hospitality Desk in the Conference Center lobby.

As a reminder, if you booked your room at the Sheraton or the Hilton as part of the ARLIS/NA conference blocks, you will enjoy free in-room Wi-Fi. There is also free Wi-Fi in the Sheraton Lobby and in the public areas of the Hilton.

Happy surfing and Tweeting, and thanks to ARLIS/NA for supporting this need!

Nancy Norris, Pasadena 2013 Publicity Chair

Conference websiteBlogFacebookPinterestTwitter