To all who are interested in the Social Media Sewing Circle (Sunday, April 28 at 11am, Conference Center 212/214):

In the spirit of this session, I've set up a Facebook Group for us. Join the group here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/230817890394021/

I've also assembled a brief list of suggested readings on various social media topics. Don't feel like you have to read everything! These are just some starting points for our discussion.

The list is below; I've also linked it from the Facebook Group, along with a few PDFs for articles I couldn't find online for free.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Pasadena!!!
nedda.

Nedda H. Ahmed
Arts Librarian
Georgia State University