Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that the Northern California chapters of VRA and ARLIS will be holding a joint meeting at the SFO Aviation Museum and Library<http://www.flysfo.com/web/page/sfo_museum/aviation_library_museum/> on Friday, May 24! Below is our expected schedule of events:

8:30-9:00am.   Meet and greet at Aviation Museum and Library. Coffee and pastries will be provided.
9:00-9:30am.   Individual VRA / ARLIS chapter business meetings
9:30-10:00am. Joint meeting to discuss national conference, etc.
10:00- ____.    Tour of museum by Julie Takata, Librarian

Lunch at SFO will follow the tour for those who would like to attend.

The museum is located pre-security in the airport (International Terminal). Transportation to and from SFO is easily available through BART. For those who are driving, parking can be validated by the museum, but they do not use the Fastrak parking option; you must bring a ticket with you in order to get validated. For further directions to the museum, please visit: http://www.flysfo.com/web/page/sfo_museum/aviation_library_museum/directions/

Please let me know if you plan to attend by Wednesday, May 1. I look forward to seeing you there!

Carrie McDade
Vice-Chair / Chair-Elect

Carrie L. McDade, MA Art History, MLIS
Instruction & Outreach Librarian
Liaison Librarian, School of Science & Technology

Sonoma State University
707.664.3310
http://library.sonoma.edu/about/profiles/mcdade.php