From: Leng Foong KONG (NLB) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 4:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [IFLAART] IFLA WLIC 2013 Art Libraries Section Offsite Workshop registration now open!

Dear colleagues,

Registration for the workshop is now open and can be done via http://ifla2013satellite.nlb.sg/artlibraries/. Information and updates about the programme can be found here too.

Registration is free but on a first-come-first-served basis, and closes on 15 July 2013.

Look forward to seeing you in Singapore!

Regards,
Leng Foong

Miss Kong Leng Foong ½­Áé·ï | Librarian | library@esplanade | National Library Board
DID +65 6837 8595 | Fax +65 6837 8587 | Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Website www.nlb.gov.sg<http://www.nlb.gov.sg/> www.pl.sg<http://www.pl.sg/>
L I B R A R I E S   F O R   L I F E : Readers for Life, Learning Communities, Knowledgeable Nation
Through our libraries, we make knowledge come alive, spark imagination and create possibilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email. Unauthorised use of classified information is an offence under the Official Secrets Act.

Connect With Us:[FB]<http://www.facebook.com/libraryesplanade> library@esplanade [TW] <http://www.twitter.com/PublicLibrarySG>  @PublicLibrarySG

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.