Hello Colleagues!

The Conference is almost here and we hope you are as excited as we are.

We want to remind you that we have plenty of Self-Schedule Rooms available Thursday afternoon, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

To reserve a Self-Schedule Room please sign-up on the list provided outside the room door and post the announcement of your meeting on the bulletin board at the Registration/Hospitality
Desk.

If you have questions or need assistance please ask at the Registration/Hospitality Desk.

Safe travels,

Cathy Billings & Sarah Sherman
Program Co-chairs ARLIS/NA Annual Conference - Pasadena 2013