Thanks to everyone for your excellent instructions!

Amy

On 4/21/2013 1:14 PM, Sarah Sherman wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear all,

Yes, there is a way to sync SCHED with Google Calendar (as well as Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook, and direct downloads).

Please follow these steps:

Go to our SCHED page http://arlisna2013.sched.org

1. Sign up/Log in (NOTE: If you do not log in and you continue the following steps the entire conference program will import into your calendar)
2. Select your events by clicking on the start icons to the left of each event name.
3. Click on the little iPhone icon at right of screen, above the search box.
4. Scroll down page.
5. At bottom of page, you will see the links to Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook and direct download.
6. Click on your preference.
7. Your preference should open (i.e. Google Calendar) and follow the prompts (if you selected Google Calendar then select "yes, add this to my calendar")

Hope that helps!

Sarah Sherman
Program Co-chair

ARLIS/NA Annual Conference, Pasadena 2013
Conference Website - Blog - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest

Amy Ciccone  04/20/13 2:24 PM >>>
Dear Colleagues,

Is it possible for Sched to sync with Google Calendar (or anything else), not just on mobile?   I have meetings that aren't listed on the official schedule, and thus can't include them.  I haven't been able to find anything on the web that even mentions that.

Thanks for your help!

Amy Ciccone
USC
Exhibits Co-Chair