Are you a seasoned member of ArLiS or ArLiSNAP, or a veteran conference
attendee with advice and feedback to share? Have your own questions or want
to continue the discussion from Friday afternoon's Lunchtime Chat?

Join us on Twitter for a #libchat-style discussion this evening! Starting
at 7pm EST/4pm PST, @arlisnap will start the discussion with a series of
questions related to the upcoming conference.

The format is simple:

   - We'll post questions via @arlisnap on Twitter.
   - Post your answers as a reply to @arlisnap, using the question
   number (Q1, Q2, etc) and our chat hashtags #arlischat and #arlis2013.
   - Have questions to add? Tweet them to @arlisnap with the #arlischat tag.
   - #arlischat can be asynchronous, so if you can't make it tonight, feel
   free to jump in later!

Track the discussion here:
#arlischat<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23arlischat> and
#arlis2013 <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23arlis2013>

You can also preview some of our questions on the ArLiSNAP
blog<http://arlisnap.org/2013/04/09/join-the-discussion-arlischat-on-twitter-tonight/>
.

Happy tweeting!

Best wishes,