In hopes of keeping the flow of great silent auction items coming in we are
extending the deadline by one week. *Donation forms are now due by Friday,
April 19. *You can find the form here:
http://www.arlisna.org/donationform.taf

Thanks to all who have donated to the Silent Auction so far. We have
received some great donations. Check them out in the Pinterest gallery:
http://pinterest.com/arlispasadena/silent-auction-pasadena-edition/

~Teresa Soleau (and Chizu Morihara)

Silent Auction Co-Chairs

[image: Inline image 1]