*

Please join the SCIP (Stimulating Creativity in Practice) SIG for our
inaugural meeting at the ARLIS/NA Annual Conference on
**

Friday April 26, 2013 from 4:45pm - 5:45pm in
*
*

Ballroom A. Hope to see you there.

Annette Haines

-----------------------------

SCIP SIG Agenda

   -

   Welcome and introductions
   -

   Review of SCIP SIG Description
   -

   Do we want/need a logo? Volunteers?
   -

   Sharing ideas - We have the email list and a Facebook page. How can we
   encourage more idea sharing?
   -

   Plan for member art exhibition for ARLIS/NA 2014
   -

   Plan for workshop or presentation for ARLIS/NA 2014
   -

   Long-range goals - brainstorming

*