ARLIS/NA Conference Attendees are invited to join me in an hour long yoga
practice at 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning in the Cordova Room of the Sheraton
Pasadena Hotel.

The room is spacious and it will be empty just for us. A real treat! I
recommend bringing your mats or grab a towel from your room.

I will lead a short meditation to start off then guide us through a series
of poses that will get your heart rate up and warm you up. We will
gradually move into cooling down poses and allow a little time to fully
relax at the end.

A great way to nourish yourself before launching into the conference. I
look forward to seeing some of you there.

Namaste,
Deborah
--
Deborah K. Ultan Boudewyns