Hello ARLISians,

The Photography Librarians Special Interest Group will be meeting on
Friday, April 26 at 4:45pm in Ballroom C.  Please join us as we discuss the
needs of this group and ways we can reinvigorate its presence in ARLIS.
 Topics include:

Strategizing for our new blog
Planning for future conferences
Open discussion

I know you have a lot of options for SIG meetings during this time.  If you
are unable to make it to our SIG meeting, please be sure to look for myself
or my colleague Cheryl Costello anytime to chat with us about the
Photography SIG.

Looking forward to seeing you in Pasadena,

Leigh Gleason
Photography Librarians SIG moderator

Cheryl Costello
Photography Librarians SIG vice-moderator

--

Leigh Gleason
Curator of Collections