Hello all,

The Southeast Chapter will hold their business meeting on Saturday at 8 a.m. in Conference Center room 211. We invite anyone interested to attend. This meeting will be streamed via GoToMeeting, and we are excited to see how this application works for us.

In addition to the usual Welcome, approval of our fall 2012 meeting minutes, and reports and updates from our officers, our Agenda includes:

Sarah Carter with News from the ARLIS/NA Executive Board; Hillary Veeder with the Travel Awards committee update, and an introduction to our 2013 award winner, Olivia MillerStephanie Grimm, co-webmaster with an update on the Chapter's website and migration to the new site; and I will be giving a status report from the 2013 LoPresti Awards committee, a status and update on our 2013 fall meeting in New Orleans LA, and a status report on our Informal Mentoring Project.

Again, all interested in the Southeast Chapter are invited to attend.

E. E. Lee Eltzroth, ARLIS/NA SE Chapter immediate past-president