Dear ARLIS members,

Our sister company Quaritch, the London-based antiquarian bookseller,
has asked us to post this announcement about an important collection
of Penguin books that they are offering. Although Quaritch will not
be exhibiting at the Pasadena conference, Worldwide Books will have
some information on the collection available at our booth.

Interested librarians should contact either Daniella Rossi in New
York ([log in to unmask]) or Joanna Skeels in London
([log in to unmask]) for further details. A brief description of
the collection can be found on the Quaritch website:

http://www.quaritch.com/catalogues/quaritch046.pdf

Looking forward to the conference in Pasadena.

Sincerely,

Kelly Fiske

Mr. Kelly M. Fiske, President
Worldwide Books