[log in to unmask]" width="600" height="150" enterTime="1362936753758" showedTooltip="0">

Not in recent memory have both presidents of ALA and SLA spoken at the same event and addressed the same critical issue: where and how are our professional associations taking us into the future, given the current conditions and forecasted trends in the industry.

Experience
the magic of envisioning the future and your role in it!  Become engaged in shaping how our associations address the key issues facing us today and tomorrow. Contribute your ideas. Consider the possibilities. Lend your voice. This is your chance to be part of history!

Join colleagues at this year's not-to-be-missed event: "Strategic Liaisons: Game-changing Conversations," an evening of thought-provoking conversation with Maureen Sullivan, ALA President and Deb Hunt, SLA President as they address the direction of librarianship, information service and knowledge management in the 21st century, the visions the associations are preparing for and the navigation strategies being put into place.

What better way to expand your network and consider your professional future and legacy than to attend a reception and dinner program Tuesday, April 30th at the Greenbelt, Maryland Marriott, convenient to the DC METRO, BWI airport, Amtrak and the I95 corridor.

Read more at: http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons

When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013  (5:30- 8:45pm)
What: Networking reception followed by a seated meal, presentations by Maureen Sullivan & Deb Hunt, drawings for cash cards.

Tickets are going fast! We urge you to register now to secure a seat. Generous sponsors are enabling us to keep ticket prices low.  If you need lodging, the Marriott has opened up a block of rooms and the event discount code is at the end of the registration form.

Organized by the SLA Maryland Chapter
Strategic Liaisons Program Committee Co-Chairs

Chris Olson, Maria Pisa, Annette Haldeman and Lisa Colaianne

Questions??? Send an email to : [log in to unmask]
Sponsor this event! The number of seats we can make available depends on sponsor generosity. Please become a sponsor. Request information: [log in to unmask]

Like the SLA Maryland Chapter on Facebook!  Invite colleagues through the Strategic Liaisons event page!

[log in to unmask]" width="600" height="355">

Lisa Colaianne, MLS
President-Elect, SLA Maryland Chapter
Librarian, Anne Arundel County Public Libraries