*please excuse cross-posting*

Hello again,

My name is Erin McCall and I am a graduate student at the Indiana University School of Library and Information Science. I am collecting information on institutional practices for selecting, implementing, and evaluating emerging technologies for visual resource management and access. The results of this research will be included in a paper identifying and assessing common tools, technologies, and practices among institutions.

If you work with visual resources and would like to assist me with this research, please click the link below. You will be asked to complete an online survey consisting of 9 questions, which will take less than 10 minutes of your time. You will not receive benefits for completing the survey.

Here is the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BQNGXTX
The survey will be closing April 5.

For more information, please contact me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your time,
Erin McCall

Erin E. McCall
MLS Candidate, Art Librarianship