From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jean Hines
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 5:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Roommate needed

I will be in Pasadena from Thursday evening 4/25 through Sunday morning 4/28 and would like to share a room with a non-smoking female. Please contact me off list if interested. Thank you.

Jean Hines
Coordinator of Information Services
Pratt Manhattan Library

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>