The ARLIS/NA Collection Development SIG meets Friday April 26, 2013, from 4:45 pm to 5:45 pm to …

Meet your colleagues. Share a problem. Share a solution. Identify a need. Advocate for change. Develop a project. Articulate a vision. Add your voice. Speak your mind.

A Special Interest Group is a forum for discussion and an informal exchange of information and expertise. But it depends on its members to generate that discussion and to identify issues of common interest.

What’s on your mind? Let me know in the next few weeks so that we can make sure it gets an airing among friends.

And finally …:

Be a leader in ARLIS/NA: Volunteer to be the Collection Development SIG coordinator for 2013-14.

See you there!

Ross Day