During a transaction, our ILL librarian discovered that some illustrations are missing from Oxford Art Journal.  The article in question was published in 2006.

I have followed up and found that illustrations can be missing at least from 2006 and forward.  Pre-2000 articles are available in JSTOR and include all illustrations.  The illustrations are available in the print counterpart which we have kept on the shelf from 2000 to the present.

If it has not been done already and I have forgotten, it would be helpful to alert the membership when instances of missing illustrations in the electronic versions of journals are discovered.  I, for one, would try to keep the print version as well as the subscription to the print version.

Ruth Thomas, Mugar Library, Boston University