Dear fellow ARLIS-ians,

we are moving - as of April 1 our new address will be

Division Leap
6635 N. Baltimore St.
Portland, OR 97203

Our new larger space is by appointment and should allow us to do larger exhibits and readings. Please come visit next time you are in Portland.

Today we've just issued two new arrival e-lists, one devoted to a selection of newly acquired artists' books that we especially like-

http://www.divisionleap.com/akd52/images/pdfs/artistsbooks.pdf

and the second devoted to a short list of books by, or published by d. a. levy -

http://www.divisionleap.com/akd52/images/pdfs/dalevy.pdf

Best,
Adam and Kate

Adam Davis