Scholars Resource would like to draw your attention to an Image Set on

CDR-1152: SR Set: African Art and History

African Art—as represented in our Image Set—incorporates the entire continent from North to South and East to West and points to the various Islamic, Christian and tribal influences that shaped the art, its ritual objects, masks, plaques, textiles and musical instruments. Artistic depictions, along with historic markers and portraits complete our selection. (revised 3/2013)

245 Images can be seen at  https://www.scholarsresource.com/browse/image_set/777

Renate Wiedenhoeft
President, Scholars Resource, Inc.
President, Saskia,  Ltd.
www.scholarsresource.com
voice: 207.221.6277
fax:  207.221.5695

Scholars Resource: Licensing images to own - for now and for the future.