Dear ARLIS /NA Members,

The ARLIS/ NA New England Chapter is pleased to announce that the two recipients of our 2013 ARLIS/NA Travel Awards are Linda Zieper and Mark Pompelia.

Linda Zieper is the Head of Information Services Division at the Claire T. Carney Library at UMASS Dartmouth, where she is also the library liaison to the College of Visual and Performing Arts, and the Department of History. Linda has been an vital member of our New England Chapter since 1989, much of that time serving as chapter secretary and newsletter editor.

Mark Pompelia is the Visual and Material Resource Librarian at the Rhode Island School of Design. Mark has been an active member of ARLIS/NA and VRA for many years.  At this year's conference, he will serve as the moderator of the Materials Special interest Group (MATSIG). In addition to moderating MATSIG,  he has also been appointed to the new ARLIS NA/VRA Joint Conference Taskforce, which will be meeting for the first time in Pasadena.

Congratulations to the recipients!

Whitney Vitale
ARLIS/NA New England President
Associate Library Director