Dear Colleagues,

We realize some of you have been frustrated in the last several days trying to make your room reservation at the Pasadena Sheraton. Our Sheraton room block is nearly sold-out and TEI, the ARLIS/NA management company, has been hard at work making arrangements for rooms in nearby hotels. They expect these arrangements to be finalized on Monday and at that time will make an announcement via ARLIS-L.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for the confusion.

Cathy Billings

Lynda Bunting

Alyssa Resnick

Sarah Sherman

Local Arrangements and Program Co-chairs

https://www.arlisna.org/pasadena2013/

[log in to unmask]" alt="ARLIS_Pasadena_Logo_Final_small.jpg">