Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

Due to great demand and early registration, our conference hotel, the
Pasadena Sheraton, is almost sold out.  Please rest assured that ARLIS/NA
Headquarters is negotiating additional room blocks at comparable rates in
hotels near the conference center. We are confident that adequate rooms will
be secured to meet demand, so please continue to be patient regarding your
hotel reservations.  We thank you for your understanding and look forward to
announcing new options very soon.

Sincerely,

Mike McManus