Dear Collective Wisdom,

I have an interesting reference question and I'm not completely certain
as to the answer.
I thought I'd throw it out to my colleagues who work in Museum and
Gallery libraries.
Please e-mail directly if you have an ideas, and if enough people
request the responses, I'll post them to the list.

"[A person is editing a book which is a] comparative analysis of two
recent museum/gallery exhibitions of photographs.  One of the chapters
contains an extensive analysis of visitor comment books, including many
lengthy quotations from the comments and an elaborate numbering system
for the comments.  I have been asked to simplify this numbering system
and the way the comments appear in the manuscript, making them
consistent with Chicago style.

Many thanks in advance for any responses.

Margaret

--
Margaret English

Librarian