Dear ARLIS Friends and Colleagues,

I'd like to invite you to take a look at the Armory Show 2013 exclusive preview on Artsy, which includes 2,500+ artworks from 200+ galleries and 3 nonprofits: The Andy Warhol Museum, UCCA Limited Editions, and New Museum Store. Please create a login to save artworks and to follow artists, genes, and contributors to the Artsy social layer. Artsy now shares 26,000 images from 350+ galleries and 85+ museums and foundations, including The British Museum, Dallas Museum of Art, Foundation Beyeler, Diebenkorn Foundation, Calder Foundation, Electronic Arts Intermix, and more.

If you will be in town for the Armory Show, please come say hello. I will be at the Artsy Cafe on Pier 94 on Wednesday, March 6th from 3:30-7:00 pm.

Best wishes,
Christine

Christine Kuan
Chief Curator & Director of Strategic Partnerships
Artsy
artsy.net/christine
@kuannyc