Our Textile Art curatorial department is offering 1920s issues (see below) of the German periodical "Melliand Textilberichte."  They are in good condition.
We would like to find a proper home for these issues and we offer them to you FREE.
We will gladly send these to an interested library.  Just reply to this email with your request and a mailing address.

We have Jan. 1921-Dec. 1930 with the following exceptions:
Jan. 1927
Aug. 1927
Jan. 1928
Mar. 1928