Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the Executive Board and the Public Policy Committee, I am forwarding the response received from the Chair of the OCLC Americas Regional Council regarding ARLIS/NA's recent statement on proposed changes to the Council's Bylaws.

Best regards,

Patrick Tomlin
Vice-Chair, Public Policy Committee

Begin forwarded message: