Here are some art apps I’ve recently added to our design library iPads:

The Warhol: D.I.Y. POP

Unilever Series at the Tate Modern

MoMA Books

ART HD

Design Museum Collection for iPad

NCMA Rodin

MoMA AB EX NY

French Impressionism at the Art Institute of Chicago HD

Leigh Gates

Director of Library Services

Harrington College of Design

200 W. Madison St.

Chicago, IL 60606

312.697.8021 P

312.697.3318 Front Desk

www.harrington.edu

"There is no such thing as information overload—only bad design." Edward Tufte