From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frontz, Stephanie
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] useful IPad apps for art & art history

We've gotten an IPad for my Art/Music Library, and I'd like to publicize it with some appropriately useful apps, like "Paris 3D".  Can anyone suggest other apps you're familiar with or that faculty/grad students have used or suggested?  Thanks!

Stephanie J. Frontz
Art Librarian/Hd., Art/Music Library
Rush Rhees Library
Univ. of Rochester
Rochester, NY  14627

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>