Date:    Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:02:31 -0500
From:    "Lockard, Ray Anne" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Facsimiles of Medieval Art

Hello Colleagues,

We have not ordered any facsimiles for a long time.  Can you please share your vendors/publishers of such items with  me? We have a donation in memory of someone and the family wants us to purchase a medieval facsimile.  We, of course, know of Moliero in Spain!  I would like to know of some others.

Thanks so much, in advance, of any help you can provide me!

Ray Anne

Bibliographer and Public Services Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice-mail:  412-648-2410
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."  Ezra Pound